Friday 29 September 2017

September 29, 2017

Quote by Power of Positivity

I came across a shared article on Facebook called "22 signs you're a highly sensitive person (and that's OK!)." I read it and everything just clicked and my life has made a lot more sense since then. I have always been a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP) and I just didn't know it. I always felt like something was wrong with me.

I feel every little thing very deeply. I cry when I'm frustrated or stressed out. I cry when I see a loved one crying. I cry when I stub my toe too hard. I cry when I broke a glass Starbucks cup of mine - even though I have 3 other ones that are exactly the same. I cry over anything when I feel any strong emotion. You can only imagine how many tears I have cried since I lost my baby.

This past week has been especially hard. I should be entering my last month of my pregnancy. It should have been my last week of work before I started my maternity leave. I should have had the whole month of October off work and waiting the arrival of our baby. I was looking forward to having time off work to be with my family.

I'm so angry that was all taken away from me. I haven't cried this frequently since May when the depth of my loss was still very new. It's been a long rough week of sleepless nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment