Monday 1 January 2018

January 1, 2018


A new year is finally here. I've been waiting for this moment for what seems like an eternity. Finally a fresh start in a brand new year! I like even years. I find I have better luck in them!

The holidays were stressful getting used to my new diet. Seeing all the treats and food I can no longer eat due to my somewhat recent Celiac diagnosis. Trying to make the proper choices eating food I didn't prepare myself.

It also made me sad to think it could have been my baby's first Christmas. I tried really hard not to focus on that too much. I wanted to enjoy this holiday season with my family without being too much of a downer. I have been feeling rather 'okay' with everything that has gone on this year. I feel like I'm finally in a good place mentally and physically.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment