Tuesday 11 July 2017

Article by Lindsay Bell

 Why It's Not "Just A Miscarriage"

This article was shared to me by the support group I just started attending. I found it very truthful and I related to it immensely. I've listed the 8 reasons below or click the photo above to read the full article.
  1.    It’s not “just a miscarriage.” It’s the loss of a baby.
  2.    It’s not “just a miscarriage.” It’s the loss of someone’s dreams for her child.
  3.    It’s not “just a miscarriage.” Instead, it’s the source of intense guilt.
  4.    It’s not “just a miscarriage.” It’s also a lot of physical pain.
  5.    It’s not “just a miscarriage.” It’s also a hormonal roller coaster.
  6.    It’s not “just a miscarriage.” It’s also hard on a marriage.
  7.    It’s not “just a miscarriage.” It might also be someone’s unanswered prayer.
  8.    It’s not “just a miscarriage.” It’s also something that has the potential to hurt over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment