Sunday 4 June 2017

February 25, 2017

It was a regular morning. I slept in and woke up feeling refreshed. I was supposed to start my period today but I decided to take a pregnancy test anyways. I was meeting a friend for lunch and I wanted to know if I could have any alcoholic drinks. I haven't had any wine since the week of Valentine's Day. I only had 3 tests left and I figured I'd be wasting a test. Boy was I wrong... it was a very fast immediate positive.

I ran out to my husband who was on the computer. I poked him and said "Got a sec?" which I don't normally do so he knew something was up. He turned around and I was shaking so much. I showed him the positive test. He was shocked and happy as I was. I had to sit down as I was still very shaky, stunned and happy about the news. After a months of trying and taking tests I was so sad every time I got a negative test. We finally got our positive and had so many hugs and kisses!


I took another test when I got home from my lunch date to make sure it wasn't a false positive. Yup, definitely pregnant. What a great way to start off the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment