Tuesday 20 June 2017

May 19, 2017



Over Mother's Day weekend I was feeling really sad and confused. I decided to buy two beautiful charms to create this beautiful necklace. The 'Watch Over You Charm' and 'November Birthstone Charm' is perfect combination to remember my baby who was due November 1, 2017. The Citrine stone is said to bring good luck to its wearer. I have always loved Stella and Dot jewellery so it was an easy choice to make.

My necklace arrived on May 19th. I now wear my necklace every day. It brings me comfort and it's close to my heart. When I'm feeling sad I can play with the charms. I got a Rose Gold chain to wear with it now as well. Rose Gold is my favorite!

Also in the evening, I got my hair done. I had booked it 2 weeks ago because I was feeling down. Plus, I was overdue for a hair cut. I have brown hair so my hair dresser did a subtle brown to red ombre. I love it and I feel pretty again. It was the beauty boost I desperately needed. My mood and overall happiness greatly improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment