Monday 5 June 2017

Mother Heart

It has been difficult for my husband (and others) to relate to how I'm feeling. He understands that the miscarriage is a lot harder for me since I'm the one carrying the baby. Our baby was a piece of me for 12 weeks. It's been very difficult knowing I'm not pregnant anymore. All of a sudden it's taken away, all we had been planning for, been excited for - gone in an instant.

It hurts my husband to see me in so much agony and emotional pain. There's nothing he can do but hold me while I cry.


This whole experience has brought me and my husband closer. We appreciate each other more and are trying not to "sweat the small stuff" as much. We have spent a lot more time together. It's given us a lot of perspective on life.

A loss is a loss.
A loss of what the future could have been.
A loss of all the plans we had made.
A loss of part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment